How to assign customers to a roast day
Want to know who to contact, based upon your production schedule? How about automatically selecting a roast date, based upon the customer when you create a new order?
You can now assign a customer to one or more roast days:
- Click "Customers" menu, select "Customers" sub-menu item.
- Click "edit" on the customer you'd like to assign to a roast day.
- Scroll down to the section called "Roast Day(s)"
- Select one or more days that you want to assign this customer's production to.
- Click "Save"
How will this help manage sales?
- New orders will select the next roast day, automatically! If today is a roast day, it will select today.
- This includes orders placed through the Portal!
- Use the "Sales" dashboard feature to see which customers have ordered, and which haven't - based upon roast day! You can change the day of the week easily to see the orders for the next week.
You can add a phone number to the shipping address in your customer to make that display on this call list.