How to connect ShipStation to RoasterTools
RoasterTools loves ShipStation, and its smallest plan at $9 per month is a steal. Coupled with RoasterTools, you'll be able to automate many of the tedious tasks around shipping.
Connecting ShipStation to RoasterTools
- Click here to read how to generate these special keys inside of ShipStation
- Return to RoasterTools, and click Your Name > Integrations and select the ShipStation integration.
- Copy and paste the "API key" and "API secret" from ShipStation into RoasterTools, and click "Connect".
Selecting an Import Store
You must select an "Import Store" for RoasterTools to know to import orders. Visit the ShipStation integration page to choose from your available stores:
- Click Refresh Store List if your store(s) isn't listed
- Select one or more import stores with the checkbox
- Click Update Settings
If your products have been created inside of RoasterTools, you can now follow this help article to update SKUs on your ecommerce platform so that RoasterTools can successfully import orders.
Select an Export Store for Wholesale Orders on ShipStation
In addition to the import store, you'll also need to create an additional store in ShipStation. You can follow this help article on how to create these RoasterTools specific stores inside of ShipStation.