Add RoasterTools SKUs to Shopify
In order to get your Shopify orders syncing correctly, here are the steps you need to take:
- Click Your Name on the upper right corner of the screen
- Select Settings
- Click on the Import/Export tab
- Make sure you are on the Section page
- Download Product CSV file to get SKUs to copy to Shopify
- Copy SKUs for each size to the appropriate Shopify product
- You can add SKUs on Shopify either in individual products like this:
Or you can edit en masse by using the bulk edit function. You first select the products to edit:
and then on the next screen edit the SKUs for a bunch of products at once:
Once all of your products SKUs have been matched between RoasterTools and Shopify, your orders should import without a hitch. If there are any errors, you will receive an email from RoasterTools that says the orders failed, because it couldn't find a matching SKU. This means the SKUs are not exactly matched.
Please let us know if you have any questions!